Sunday, March 13, 2011

MARCH is here!

It's a little late, but better than never :)

Yesterday, I returned from a 7 day spring break adventure in Florida, complete with a day a Disney World!!
Not only did I get a tan, but I relaxed (for once) and just enjoyed myself.  It was great.


Right at the current moment however, I am stressed to the max!  With the beginning of march already behind us, I have updated the March writing contest prompts. Please take the time to check them out and see if you would like to submit a 500 word essay.

Tuesday, I have a skype meeting set up with Eric to discuss the many new projects and ideas we both have.  It's been a while since we have had a meeting, so I know it is much needed. Eric and I have also created our own little book club, and I'm so exciting to begin reading his recommendation.

This week is going to be a busy one, especially with 5 papers due, a geography exam, and lots of meetings.  I only have a little less than 2 months left until I graduate, so I'm just pushing through.  I will miss it when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment