Sunday, February 27, 2011

Writing :)

Within the past few days, I took some time to write, for myself and for Stage of Life.  Last week, I wrote the press release featured a few posts below.  It was released on Friday via PR Newswire.


Yesterday I took the time to write for myself and post it on Stage of Life.  The subject: marriage.  Marriage is the writing contest for February for teens and college students.  With only a few days left before the deadline, I wanted to make sure I vented my thoughts. You can check it out here.


Today, I sat down to write another press release.  This one, yet again or Stage of Life, but focused on January's writing contest.  Stage of Life outlined some thirty-two causes that students wrote about in their 500 word essay submissions, on their summary page


Please take the time to read some of the submissions from the January's writing contest as well as February's, which ends tomorrow at 11:59pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment