Monday, February 21, 2011

Will It or Won't It?

The big question today is, will it snow tonight or won't it.  I'm praying for a day off, so lets go for snow....please!!!

On the Stage of Life front, I am still working with my featured blogger team.  The featured bloggers are putting some great stuff out there and I love it.  If you or anyone you know who is interested in becoming a featured blogger from the site, just email me at megan.colyer@stageoflife.com

I am also working on projects for a Stage of Life media kit as well as planning an event in collaboration with the Susan P. Byrnes Health Center.  Stay tuned for more information for both of those events.

Eric, our CEO, has been busy working on his side project- he is the musical director for Red Lion Area School District.  So this week I get the honor of writing a press release about our current student writing contest about marriage.  It will go out on Friday and I will be the Stage of Life contact listed  :) I couldn't be more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment