Tuesday, February 22, 2011

500 Views!!

I have reached 500 blog views today!!! I couldn't be more excited about it! Thank you to all those who check out Stage of Life and my blog!

Tonight I will be writing the press release based on February's student writing contest about Marriage.  I am really excited to show Eric my skills :) The press release will then be edited by Eric on Thursday and go out to PR News Wire on Friday with my name as the Stage of Life contact :)  I feel so honored to be apart of this organization, I can't wait to graduate with my Bachelor's degree in May and work with Stage of Life more.

On the question of yesterday's blog; no it didn't.  We unfortunately only got enough to powder the side walks and cars.  Where I am originally from and where the Stage of Life headquarters are located, they received 6 inches.

Today's blog is short and sweet, seeing as I have lots to write tonight for my classes tomorrow and for Stage of Life as well. I hope to contact some really great potential featured bloggers this weekend and hopefully relax too.

No comments:

Post a Comment