Friday, February 11, 2011

Working

TGIF, after the week I have had.

Today, however I got to do something that I love.  Earlier this week, Eric send me a list of websites and blogs to contact.  I love having the opportunity to create relationships with people and feature people on the site.  18 sites were on the list and so far I have heard back from 3 of the bloggers, who are interested.

Also, I would like to put out there that Stage of Life has a great Wedding writing contest going on this month with the prompt being, "What do you think about marriage?"  I would love to get a lot of responses about this topic, because it is so controversial.  I am,even, going to write this month :)

So what are everyone's Valentine's Day plans?  Share your traditions and gift ideas with others on Stage of Life, I sure know I could use the help this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment