Thursday, February 10, 2011

Is it Fast Forward or Slow Motion

I am stuck. Stuck in a place that I hate, but I'm not sure where that is.  I'm just stuck there. 
Welcome to my life. 

For the past week, I have felt like I am moving at an unusually slow rate of pace and the world and everything I know is in fast forward.  My classes and work go incredibly slow, then when I get home at 6pm the next thing I know it's 11:30pm and  I still have all my homework, make up work, and Stage of Life work to do.  I'm not sure how I got to this weird place, and I feel like I can't snap out of it.

On a lighter note, it's Thursday, which means tonight me and my friends will most likely be thirsty. Friday follows of course, which is much needed.  Then its Saturday, and I have a wedding to attend; I can not wait, it's is going to be wild.  The weekends winds down on Sunday with a scheduled trip to Philly with Eric and some other Stage of Life editors for the taping of ABC's Mary Talks Money.  WAHHHOOOO!!  It's going to be a crazy weekend, which is why I feel like I'm stuck in slow mo and the days are speeding past me.  What can I do to shake this feeling?

Stay tuned for the link to ABC's Mary Talks Money and more about all the fun stuff happening at Stage of Life.  I have a lot of great people to contact: for contest posting, wedding sites, and school administrators as well as finding and working with my featured blogger team :)

It's crunch time baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment