Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Hump

Well it's Wednesday  morning and I am anything less than excited about it.  Why can't it be Thursday or Friday?  I would take anything closer to the weekend. 

For starters,  tomorrow is December 1st.  That means only a few short weeks and it's Christmas!!!  I'm so excited!  Each weekend will have so many different fun things to do.  For instance, this weekend I am getting my first REAL Christmas tree for my apartment!  YAY!  Which also translates into decorating the tree and other fun household holiday decorating.

The following weekend I plan to visit my college friends at Kutztown and just enjoy spending time with them.  I would love to get some holiday baking in one weekend, gift wrapping, and finish Christmas shopping.  It doesn't seem like much, but it's so much to squeeze into 2 days every other 5.  Whoever thought we should work 5 days and have off 2 was crazy.  It should be vice versa :)

Well, on to more important matters...
...Stage of Life is in the midst of our site wide writing contest that has a $250 prize.  The contest ends December 31st, so make sure you enter (no matter what stage of life you are in).

I have been doing some updating to multiple pages on the site including the High School video, statistic, and quote pages, the College video, statistic, and quote pages, the Having a Baby video page, and the Retirement/Empty Nest video page

I also created a Top Ten page for the  On My Own stage. I hope you take some time to check out what I have been up to since Thanksgiving :)

Stay tuned for lots more updates, page creations, and great blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment