Friday, November 18, 2011

What a Week!

Working has got the best of me.  It's all I do these days...and I'm loving it!

This week was busy...and by busy I mean productive!

On Monday, Eric and I had our usual Monday morning meeting, where we talk about the weekend, what's on the calendar for the week, and what projects we have to do.  This Monday Eric was on the ball, he had a 3 page email already waiting for me in my inbox.  12 projects to notch out this week, on top of my normal responsibilities plus two conferences (The 2011 Entrepreneurship Conference at York College and The 25th Business Expo)  and a student networking event at York College.  My brain hurt just thinking about my week.

I printed the email and we started our meeting.

Eric outlined each project for me, and I took notes.  Our meeting was shorter than usual, very on key and business professional.  There was no time for small talk with this master list of projects consuming my brain.

So around 9:30am on Monday, I dug into the projects list and I can say that at 3:20pm today (Friday) I have completed all projects except two (which are dependent on other people as well).  Now that's a good feeling.

My projects ranged from creating new pages on the site, like these:
    to editing pages, footers, modules, etc. I wrote scripts and contacted people,  added modules, dabbled in some sales with Amazon and all my normal stuff too!

    And if you are like me and you're prepping for the holiday shopping season, you might want to check out this...

    It was a crazy (fun) week!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment