Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

I kicked off my work week on a Tuesday, since my Monday was full of coughing and sleeplessness.  In other words, I took a sick day.  It was much needed and I feel great today.  I guess a few extra hours of sleep and some orange juice was just what the doctor ordered.

Tuesday's agenda consisted of the morning routine of being welcomed by Raina and Story.  Their morning cheeriness always seems to perk me up at 8am.  Since I wasn't in yesterday, they had much to tell me and Eric and I had a rapid 15 minutes of catch up.

He was off with the girls on their morning routine by 8:20 and I was nestled into my desk around the same time.  I plugged in and started my day. 

Sometime around 9:15 Eric returned and we had out weekly meeting, to discuss my projects and his.  He usually gives me more to work on and add to my project tracker, so I can set goals for the week.  I like our new organization.

Today he told  me about a great event happening practically in our back yard this weekend at the York Expo Center.  I will attending it and I am pretty pumped. I filled in the rest of the day with different parts of my new tasks as well as playing catch up to yesterday's work.  The day seemed to fly by, as it is already 4:02.

So I'm on my way out, but thought I would give you the layout of this busy Tuesday.

-Megan

P.S.  We have yet another flash flood warning.  This rain on the East Coast feels never ending.  I'm praying for some sunshine soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment