Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday already

It's the middle of the week already, and I am pumped (not that I don't love my job)... I just have weekend plans!  My best friend, Laurel, is coming to visit and spend the night on Friday, my niece and nephew's birthday party is on Saturday afternoon, and potentially my other best friend (and college roommate) may come visit Saturday night.  It's going to be great!!

Laurel & I



































































Kiera & I

This week has been extremely productive so far. Eric and I had our normal Monday morning meeting (on Tuesday morning), in which we established all my projects for the week. This meeting and new system we have has really helped me these past few weeks.  

Today, I am notifying all the writing contest winners!! I love that part of my job (and preparing their prize packages).

And the winners are...

No comments:

Post a Comment