Monday, December 6, 2010

Add-ons and Ideas

Wow!  Sitting at one job working on my other jobs blog!!  Oooops :)

Edited the Writing Contest Info Page by adding links to the three contests on StageofLife.com as well as added a picture from the site. Just added some great new pages and added the majority of the content to them already.  I will be updating the Writing Contest page monthly to update the changing contest topics.  As for the other, they are contain standard info about a few things that Stage of Life offers.

I love playing around with all the different things I can do with this blog and the creative freedom is so overwhelming. Does anyone know how to center pictures on the side panel?  This is all relatively  new to me so any help would be appreciated.

Really hoping to get some great feed back about the page, Stage of Life, and find some new bloggers.  Looking for followers, inspiration, and ideas; please feel free to contact me if you are interested in blogging or just have some ideas for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment