Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Driving Me Crazy!

Hello all! I hope everyone is enjoying their, hopefully, short holiday week. I on the other hand am bogged down with an online math course that is literally driving me insane.

Please allow me to vent; I HATE MATH!!!!

Ahhh, much better, except I still have a frozen math test to take from Christmas eve, a new exam due tomorrow, and to top it all off, my account has been frozen. Therefore, none of the things that need to get done, can get done.


On a brighter note, we got a new router!!! YAY! Our internet is fast and secure and I couldn't be happier about it.  Now, I can do all the merchant updating I want.  Not to mention, maybe it won't take 15 minutes just to load on blog now, yipee!  I will also be working on finding writing contest pages to display our writing contests on.  Any ideas??

Calling all bloggers! Interested in writing for Stage of Life
Please contact me and I can help you become a featured blogger.  

No comments:

Post a Comment