Thursday, December 23, 2010

So Ready for Christmas

Oh Wednesday, sometimes I loath you.  Hump day, so close to the weekend, yet so far. Today, was the worst. My home town was a holiday traffic disaster and my cold raging. I started the day by completing my online math course and, well, you guessed it I hate it.  Math just isn't my area of expertise. The day had it's highs and lows, and now here we are at midnight.  I'm sick and grumpy, not even close to in the holiday spirit.

On a lighter note, checking out blogs is still the rocking, and I have continued to luck out in finding some great new bloggers. For the rest of the week, I'm going to be updating merchants, checking out websites to display our writing contests on, and keeping up with me new blogging buddies. 

The holidays are fast approaching, I would like to take the time to wish everyone a Happy Holiday. Please take some time to check out www.stageoflife.com and blog about your holiday experiences. 


No comments:

Post a Comment