Thursday, December 30, 2010

An Early Start...I Guess

Today started out with our new kitten (insert insanely large smile here), attacking our feet at the foot of the bed while we attempted to sleep. It continued with me taking down all the Christmas decorations and carefully packing them away for next year and cleaning up the clutter around the house.  It didn't stop there, I rearranged the living room, cleaned the kitchen pantry, and made a batch of blue berry muffins (all before noon).  As Remi (our kitten) is sleeping on my lap, I am still wrapped in my pj's beginning to reply to featured bloggers emails and other various tasks.


Remi

As far as Stage of Life goes, I would like to give a shout out to CeeKay, one of our featured bloggers, who has really taken  initiative and dug into blogging for our site. If you would like to check out her blog, go to http://my2centstoo.blogspot.com/ or check out what she is doing on Stage of Life at http://www.stageoflife.com/MemberProfile.aspx?u=b3ce04ab-7d3c-433e-8b9b-7a50e8f556dd

In my five hours of work today, I have scrolled through countless pages of google alerts and I've  noticed a trend, there are a lot of families who use blogs to update other family members by posting pictures. The most of the blogs I have been looking at are majority picture based. Where is all the writing?

This evening, I am attacking that dreaded math test I wrote about yesterday and doing some merchant updates! It's been awhile since I have worked with LinkShare, so let's hope I remember the process.  Also, just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day to submit to any of our three writing contests!  You still have time, so be sure to check them out.

I also wanted to take the time to encourage everyone to set goals for the upcoming year.   Stage of Life offers a FREE goal setting worksheet for singles, couples, families, etc.  It's really simple and I love taking some time to set and really think about my goals for next year.  The best part is, once you write them down it's a little harder to ignore them.






No comments:

Post a Comment