Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Is it the beginning or the end?

Yesterday, I began the my last semester of my senior year in college.  Since the winter weather was less than cooperating, I ended up only having 2 of the 4 classes I was supposed to.  This entire week, I have been slowly becoming more and more stressed about my life and craziness of it.  With the beginning of this semester, I am also some how being sucked into the end of my college career, whether I am ready or not.

With the next 5 months in front of me, I have a lot of heavy decisions to make like: where to go to grad school and for what, where to move,to find another apartment, and  to get a full time job. These choices are leaving me even more stressed about the overwhelming work load I already have while working 2 jobs and attending school full time as a writing major.

Today felt like my breaking point, but I just never broke.  I was on the verge of tears all day, but they just never came.  My next 5 months crumbled into thin air sometime between yesterday and today, and currently I am sitting in complete shock.  This isn't going to be the easy, fun semester spent hanging out with friends, it's going to be the semester that is hotter than hell and makes me sweat every little detail.


In the Stage of Life realm, since January 14th I have signed 10 new featured bloggers up on Stage of Life.  I encourage everyone to go check out their blogs and writing on Stage of Life, leave comments, and enjoy their stories.  I want to give a huge shout out to those new feature bloggers, you know who you are :)


P.s. We welcomed 2 new additions to our family last Friday.

Winnie & Wally

No comments:

Post a Comment