Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Day...Not

Last night, like many others, we experienced a pretty decent snow storm.  The roads were closed, schools let out early, and our town called a snow emergency. However to my dismay, my university did not call a snow day or even a delay today like the other area schools.  Today, I have been robbed of a snow day.


Before  the snow began yesterday, I had the chance to skype Eric yesterday and discussed some new projects.  He gave me contacts to 8 new featured bloggers, which I contacted last night.  I also got to fill him in on the details about a great class that I am taking a potential event that Stage of Life may be able to sponsor.

This morning, I had the time to brainstorm for our next project/event. Stayed tuned for me to divulge more details of this project at a later date :)

Has anyone been checking out Stage of Life on facebook?  Eric and I have been working side by side posting and updating it. Let's get some more friends!! Check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment