Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday's Reflection

Today, I got to sit down and write to bloggers, new and undecided.  Since beginning this project in mid-December, I have "signed" 13 new featured bloggers and have contacted an upwards of 50 bloggers overall.  Throughout the last month, some emails have gotten no response.  My job today, was to write reminder and update letters to bloggers.  My drafts have now been sent to Eric for editing and additions. After I receive Eric's revisions I should be able to send out the letters and make contact with a hand full of bloggers interested in becoming a featured blogger.

Tomorrow, I also get to have a Skype call with Eric to discuss new and old projects, as well as simply catch up. Meanwhile, I'm praying for a blizzard tomorrow and Thursday to give me and my friends a great snow day or two :)


P.s. Check out Stage of Life on Facebook, give us feed back on the site and blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment