Thursday, January 13, 2011

Today I have the honor of welcoming a new featured blogger, Frances, to the Stage of Life team. If you would like to check out her blog go to http://branchingoutthroughtheyears.blogspot.com/2010/12/sentimental-sunday-hero-and-our-first.html or look for her writing on Stage of Life.

Everyday, I receive about 6 Google Alerts that lead me to blogs that  are based on the different Stages of Life. Each day, I don't always have enough time to check each one and then my inbox gets backed up. It makes me feel like I'm slacking, but I know that I put a lot of time into my Featured Blogger searching.  So I am going to continue my ongoing, exploring of the blogging world to assemble the best Featured Blogging team I can find :)

In my other projects, I have still not heard from any administrators, since the emails were sent out and nothing yet from the Leaky Boob, either.  I'm not loosing hope though, and I'm trying to think of new ways to get our name out there.

When it comes to the social media front, I posted a great story, http://www.stageoflife.com/Default.aspx?tabid=123&g=posts&t=1942,  from one of our featured bloggers onto our Facebook.


While managing the Stage of Life Facebook Page, I want to spice it up and make it not so generic,
  any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment