Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Social Media Manager

Even though I am feeling a little under the weather today (but loving the snow!), I am really excited about all the work I'm getting done for Stage of Life.  Last night I invited about 8 of my friends to write about their engagements, for our new Wedding Contest, and about 5 of my friends to write about their baby stories, for our Having a Baby Contest.  This morning I managed to invited 2 more friends for the wedding category and about 5 more for the baby contest.  It's a really great feeling to share what I am doing with people that I love!



A few weeks ago, I found a really neat site called the LEAKY BOOB.  The site is based on breast feeding and acts as a forum for women to asks questions and seek advice.  Today, I tried to make contact with the site manager, hoping that she will be interested in partner up with Stage of Life.  We would be able to feature the LEAKY BOOB on our Having a Baby stage of life, helping our readers as well as promoting the LEAKY BOOB. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to hear back with some positive news.



Yesterday, Eric deemed me the Social Media Manager.  Since then I have been loading Facebook with Stage of Life information, including adding Stage of Life to my employers. Next on my to do list, is updating the Stage of Life Facebook Page for the day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment