Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Background and New Project!

So what do you think?  I personally love it!  It's so me and so STAGE OF LIFE! We have similar taste :)
Last night I spent about an hour just reconfiguring my whole background and trying to make my blog more personal to me.  Today I woke up and went to the gym, after breakfast of course, and now here I am writing to you.

I've spent about the last forty five minutes working on a new project, assigned to me yesterday at my meeting with Eric, Stage of Life's CEO. It was a great meeting, like always, and I even got to spiff up his blog, yay!
The coolest part about our meeting was working on the spare computer in the office, it was great to feel like I had my own desk in an office to work at.  I hope to have more meetings like that one.  My new project, writing to administrators of school districts, is to get our High School Writing Contest out in the English departments around Pennsylvania, encourage students to write, and teachers to Stage of Life as a resource.

In my forty five minutes working on the new project, I managed to write a rough draft of the letter to be sent to the administrators, and send it to Eric for editing and additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment