Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A New Lease on Life... and Work

With the beginning of the new year, I have been sticking to my goal sheet:  attempting to save money, working out at least 3 days a week, and reading daily ( just to name a few).  Today has been a great day, I have managed to get the last 60 emails out to school district administrators.  Now it's all about waiting to see what the administrators do with the information and pass it on to their English departments like we asked.

This is my last 20 hour work week with Stage of Life, since classes resume next Tuesday.  After a great phone call with Eric, we decided on some new tasks that I can attack to increase traffic to Stage of Life, to meet some of our 2011 goals.  One of my new tasks is to work with the Stage of Life Facebook page as well as make daily posts about what's new with Stage of Life.

Tonight I will be getting to invite my friends who have recently gotten married, engaged, and those who have just had babies to share their stories with us in one (of our 3) writing contests.  I'm excited to get my loved ones involved in such a great site, and hope they take the time to share their stories.


2011 is looking promising in many aspects of my life and I'm so excited to be able to spend it with Stage of Life!

Start your 2011 with Stage of Life,

Mission Statement

To provide a writing and blogging resource that allows people an opportunity to change the world, one story at a time, while at the same time giving them access to "Rewards for Life's Journey," wisdom for greater happiness and financial savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment