Tuesday, May 24, 2011

April's Prom Press Release

Today, the April Prom press release hit the wire (I wrote this, with Eric's editing of course).  This is (I think) the fifth press release that I have done for Stage of Life that has been released nationally.  Our bloggers filled us in on the 411 about prom.

As usual, I updated the Stage of Life Facebook and Twitter accounts this morning.

At 10am Eric had a conference call, which he included me on.  He introduced me and I got to ask questions and contribute to the overall conversation, which was awesome.

This afternoon got a little crazy.  Eric and I bounced the "Coupon-torial" project back and fourth at least five times with multiple edits.  Not to mention the other 3 projects that I was simultaneously working on. It was a great writing day here at Stage of Life.

Katie, the other intern, came in at 1pm and we had a small staff meeting where we dug into some letter editing for a contact project we will be working on in June.

I spent the rest of the afternoon perfecting a few minor projects, shooting emails everywhere, replying to HARO queries, and getting better acquainted with Linked In.

WOW- What a day!!   ....and did I mention it was about 90 degrees in our office today....

Raina drew this on the white board in my "office"

No comments:

Post a Comment