Friday, May 20, 2011

Week One...Complete

I did it!  I survived week one.

Today, I really tore into some fun creating for the site.  I got a few text messages from Eric to keep me grounded, but other than that he let's my creativity run wild.

This morning started out like all the rest, updating the Facebook and Twitter accounts, then reading through some essays on the site.  I even took the time to write an essay and post it in the College stage.  If you would like to read it, click here.

Like any day, I returned emails and replied to HARO queries.  I spent the afternoon working on the
"Coupon-Torial" project, in which I could spent hours on, just tweaking little things.  Today was an laid back day, just working on the things I know and don't need anyones help with.

I'm excited to be in office Monday to show Eric my progress on multiple projects :)

No comments:

Post a Comment