Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Today's Another Day

My day at Stage of Life started some where around 10:30 a.m. but will go into the later hours of the evening, as Eric and I are traveling to Washington, D.C. today to meet up with Co-Founder Joe Thiegs.

Despite the late start and trip later today, I have managed to get some great work done.  I updated the Facebook page, following our media calender (created yesterday, by Eric and I).  Today is Student Day, so my social media posts will be directed towards high school and college students.

To view today's Facebook post, click here.
To view today's Twitter post, click here.

Eric and I also got to brainstorm and collaborate for a new project, working with the site merchants (and contacting new merchants).  More details to come, but it is going to be fabulous.

After that discussion, he set me loose on a project working with Sleepys, the Mattress Professionals, creating a "Coupon-Torial" (the name is a work in progress).  I took an article from their monthly newsletter and geared to the blogging part of Stage of Life.  Sleepy's has a coupon/discount set up within My Life Rewards, that we referenced at the end of the article.  To see the first "Coupon-Torial" click here.

We are now leaving to head to Washington, D.C. to meet Stage of Life CFO, Joe Thiegs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment