Monday, May 23, 2011

Mary Talks Money with Stage of Life

WOW!  Today I discovered that the segment of Mary Talks Money that Stage of Life recorded in ABC Studios (back in February) went live.  I attended the trip to Philadelphia with 3 Stage of Life teen bloggers, and CEO, Eric Thiegs.  Although I was not filmed, I was there behind the scenes at it was awesome.
Check out the 2 part Mary Talks Money that features Stage of Life bloggers and CEO, Eric Thiegs!
  1. Teens Talk Money
  2. Tackle Your Money Dilemmas
Stage of Life teen bloggers with Mary on set


On today's agenda, I got a lot of work done. Since Eric was back from his trip yesterday, he took the time last night and edited all my projects that I started last week.  When I arrived at the office today, I had a project to do list on my desk (consisting of going back through the projects and editing/confirming. 

Stage of Life will have another press release sent out sometime this week (which I wrote). Today, I put the final touches on that and sent it to Eric for its last edit.  I also worked on the "coupon-torial" projects and some other fun stuff for Stage of Life. It was an extremely productive day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment