Thursday, May 19, 2011

Now What?

Eric is out of town until Sunday,  so if you need anything contact me.  Wow, second in command on my 4th day.  Real life is treating me pretty good :)

But on a serious note, today's agenda included updating both the Twitter and Facebook pages, putting the finishing touches on a press release, responding to some great HARO queries, sending out several featured blogger invitations, approaching a website about becoming one of our helpful resources, reading and commenting essays on Stage of Life, returning emails, and writing some new idea pitches (which is probably the funniest part of my day).

Currently, I have checked off quite a few things on my to do list, but still have several items to work on before I call it a day.  I did get the opportunity to chat with Eric earlier, and he wished me luck. It is great knowing I have his trust and support.

Today I learned working from home isn't nearly the same as working in the office,  I just go and go with no one to talk to, other than Remi (the cat) and all of a sudden it's almost 4 o'clock.  I am very excited to be in office more, once we move, but this will do for now.

My Office Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment