Monday, June 20, 2011

I have a case of the Monday's :(

Today started of just plain down, not well.  Slowly it is getting better, but not really.

It all started when I got to work about fifteen minutes late, due to construction at literally every road I turned on to.  It was a miserable, almost two hours commute to work this morning.

However, once in the office Eric and I got right into working and doing what we love.  I did the usual (Facebook, Twitter, HARO, and Google Alerts) as well as created a coupon offer for a new client.  I also created a pitch letter for a new potential partnership that we are working on.

I went out for lunch and grabbed myself and iced coffee, and it was exactly what I needed to pump myself up to work through the afternoon.

When I returned to the office, Eric and I had a conference call.  After the call, we received a package from one of our new student writing contest sponsors.  We opened it and loved what we got from them (more on that soon).

The day is moving right along, so I will be spending the rest of the day working on some odds and ends projects that Eric and discussed this morning.  One will possibly be right down my alley, with arts and crafts and maybe even Raina and Story's help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment