Thursday, June 23, 2011

Working from a picnic table :)

Eric is out of town from today until next Wednesday, which means I am working from home.  Not necessarily my home, but home nonetheless. As my day unfolded, it seemed to become more and more stressful.  So I decided to take it upon myself to take a one hour nap and work out side to prevent myself from acquiring another migraine.


Upon moving out in to the back yard, under a pergola, the two puppy pugs wanted to roam and Remi (my cat) want to perch in the window to watch.  I however, sprawled out on the glass picnic table with a cold glass of Hawaiian punch, and began my day's 8 hours.

Since I am starting at 1pm, I will work until around 9 or 10pm, after all I do have to eat at some point. On today's agenda is quiet a few things, including the usual (Facebook, Twitter, Google Alerts, and Haro) as well as a press page update, editor's piece update, contacting new merchants for a new client program as well as Peoples Bank research, doing some crafty projects for the office, contacting a potential partnership company, and sending some follow up emails.

This list is nothing in comparison with the one the Eric left me (but that is to complete over 4 business days).

The sun is shining brightly and I guess as the saying goes, " I am wasting daylight."

No comments:

Post a Comment