Thursday, June 16, 2011

Longest Day EVER.

Wednesday's are supposed to be the "hump" of the week, the beginning of the end :)

My Wednesday was none of this, it was long, annoying, and emotional.  The best part was going to work, who else can say that about their job?

It all started around 6am.

I had to be up early to drive into York to be at work by 9 like usual, but also so Jordan and I could view an apartment before work.  However, when we got to the apartment the realtor wasn't there and didn't return my phone calls.  We waited for an hour, until she finally called and said she was in a car accident.  So needless to say I was late for work, but lucky for me Eric is super cool and flexible.  Thank God.

Once I finally got to work, Eric and I jumped right into working.  I started off with all the usual stuff that I outline every day (Facebook, Twitter, HARO, Google Alerts, etc).  Then Eric and I dug into some new projects, like client research and contacting new merchants.

Eric also assigned me to contact Civil War bloggers because of our recent press release.  I saved that for Thursday though, when I work from home.  He also showed me this great site that you can use to make your Facebook more fun with pictures,fonts, and colors.  It creates an About page on your Facebook, Check it out here

We also had a few conference calls and final touches on other projects.  It was a packed day, but it ended up well.

No comments:

Post a Comment