Monday, June 20, 2011

TGIF

What a week.

Today I got to work at around 10, because we went to view yet another apartment.  Sadly, we did not find "the one"  yet.

On the work front, Eric and I accomplished a lot.  Eric taught me how to create the coupon offers for the Peoples Bank Rewards program.  Now that I am pitching to clients, I will be able to complete the process by even making the coupon as well.  I was really excited about that.

I did the usual (Twitter, Facebook, HARO, and Google Alerts) and some Peoples Bank client research as well.

Eric gave me some resources for my research, including business cards and a directory of York county businesses.  So that gives me a lot of potential clients to work with.

We had a few conference calls as well, which I mainly always sit in on.

I also began working on a project that Eric assigned me, that uses Katie's research from a previous project to contact potential clients.  It is  tedious task, but the end result is worth it.

Nevertheless, TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment