Monday, June 20, 2011

Thursday's Agenda

Thursday, I worked from home.  It was nice to work all day in shorts and t-shirt.  Speaking of which, Eric and I  recently started working with a new sponsor for the writing contests.  They will be announced July 1st, at the start of the next student writing contest.  Eric and I received a great package from our new sponsors that I am very grateful  for. More information on that to come at a later date; stay tuned.

Like any normal day I did the usual (Facebook, Twitter, HARO, and Google Alerts).

I also check on our Facebook Ad campaign, which has brought us up to around 957 likes, which is up about 30 so far.  I am excited to follow its progress, since I created it.

I also worked on some Peoples Bank client research, as well as some other client research.  Eric and I talked and skyped multiple times throughout the day; it was a pretty laid back day.

No comments:

Post a Comment