Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wednesday = Half Day!

Wednesday, I took a half day so that I could go to my last official Kutztown class meeting.  Around 3:30pm, I concluded my last  Pro Sem meeting (THANK GOD!) and my class headed off to the Kutztown Tavern to celebrate.

Prior to Pro Sem, Jordan and I made our way to the gym, which was awesome because I love working our.  I ran for about a good half hour and then Jordan and I did a great arm work out (I am sore today).

I began my Stage of Life work around 6pm last night.  I did the usual (Facebook, Twitter, Google Alerts, and HARO) as well as updated three of the weekly Editors pieces.  I also contacted Kory our PR guy at Marketwire.  Speaking of which, have you read our latest release?  Click here to read it.

I managed to squeeze a few other research items into my short 4 hours, as well as editing a client data base.

It was a nice little day.

No comments:

Post a Comment