Friday, June 24, 2011

Wowza

Today, was interesting, to say the least.  Eric is still out of town and I am trying to fill in the gap.  The morning started off with me hanging out with Loki, the coolest pug around (also Eric's dog).  I did the usual, (Facebook, Twitter, HARO, and Google Alerts) right away.

Around 11am, I did a drive around town to talk to local merchants about joining the  Peoples Bank Rewards Program.  It turns out the store owners aren't usually around on Friday's, so I only got to talk to two.  However, I think that they are have a lot of potential to say yes, which would be awesome!

I took a lunch break around 12, and from about 12:30-2 did some research and blogger contact.  At 2pm I had a call with Kory, from Marketwire.  He showed me how to use some of the new dash board features that they have to offer, now that we have released our first two press releases. His overview really helped me be able to utilize the site better.  I can't wait to report my findings to Eric, upon his return.

Our call lasted until around 2:35, and I was off to see Loki again.  We spent about a half and hour hanging out before I returned to the grind.

All I can say is TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment